Voted 2017's best location for Expats with top votes on "very friendly and welcoming" and "good place to raise a family" and "good country to work in".
A leading group of hospitals with facilities in India and the GCC. This role is with its first-established private hospital in the GCC, a multi-specialty facility with over 60 beds.
In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST possess ALL of the following:
- 3+ years Fellowship from a North American or European institution OR CCT OR DNB OR DESC OR be American or Canadian Board Certified
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of post-specialty qualification experience
- Possess a level of English of professional/medical proficiency
- Meet NHRA standards to obtain a Consultant license. To determine your eligibility see the Licensing Requirements for Physicians in Bahrain: https://www.nhra.bh/
Preference is given to those who have DataFlow verification or NHRA License
- Competitive Salary + Revenue Share
- Friendly working environment
- Minimum 2-year commitment
- Annual air ticket
- Family visa
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice Insurance