LOCATION: Saudi Arabia, Al Qassim
CONTRACT LENGTH: 2 years - 3-month probation period
SCHEDULE: 48 hours, 6 days per week
PROFILE: The incumbent must:
- Possess UK CCT/CCST qualification or equivalent: American Board, Canadian Board, French DES or DIS, German Facharzt
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience after specialty program graduation. Work experience must be continuous (gaps cannot exceed one year)
- Dominate a level of Arabic and English of Professional Proficiency.
- Be eligible for the Consultant status.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Incentive program
- Paid furnished accommodation and transportation allowance
- Health Insurance for the successful candidate + authorized dependants
- Child education allowance of up to US$4,000/year/child
- Annual tickets home for the employee + authorized dependants
- Annual leave allowance of 40 calendar days + 5 days’ professional leave