Location: Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
Facility: The hospital has 25 beds, a 24-hour Emergency Department and Outpatient Clinics, staffed by Family Physicians.
Specialists include a General Surgeon, an Anesthetist and an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. There are also several visiting specialists.
- ONLY candidates with specialty training from Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand will be considered
Salary: Remuneration ranges from $230,816.00 - $309,383.00
- Annual retention bonus
- Relocation expenses paid at 100% with a 2-year commitment to this hospital
- Annual housing subsidy
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Labrador Travel and Allowance Benefit
- Support for licensing and immigration process
- Access to Group Insurance Benefits
- Annual paid vacation, statutory holidays, sick leave and family leave.
- Annual paid miscellaneous and study leave.