CONTRACT LENGTH: 2-year renewable contract, 3-month probation period
SCHEDULE: 48 hours, 6 days per week
- North American, Australian or European qualifications
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience after specialty program graduation. Work experience must be continuous (gaps cannot exceed one year)
- Dominate a level of English of Professional Proficiency. The dominance of Arabic is considered an asset.
- Be eligible for the Consultant status as per the country’s guidelines.
- Compensation is tax-free and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation allowance equivalent to 25% of the basic salary
- Health Insurance for the successful candidate + dependents
- Annual tickets home for the employee + dependents
- Malpractice Insurance
- 30 days of annual leave