Bahrain is considered one of the best locations for Expats with top votes on "very friendly and welcoming" and "good place to raise a family" and "good country to work in".
Leading group of hospitals with facilities in India and the GCC. This role is with its first-established private hospital in the GCC, a multi-specialty facility with over 60 beds.
- Be eligible for Consultant or Specialist status according to Bahrain licensing standards
- Dominate a level of English of Professional Proficiency
- Salary is tax-free and commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Incentive program
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Health Insurance for the successful candidate + authorized dependents
- Annual tickets home for the successful candidate + authorized dependents
- 30 days leave per year
- Visa and licensing fees covered by the hospital
- End of service benefit