Kuwait City is the political, cultural, and economic center of Kuwait. Arabic is the official language and English is widely spoken. There is an excellent level of healthcare and medical treatment, and the country is considered to be on a par with the facilities in the United States and Western Europe.
Established over half a century ago, the hospital is equipped with 100 beds and offers a full range of medical services. It is a well-known leading provider of premium healthcare.
In order to be granted a Consultant license to practice, you MUST possess the following:
- CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training) or equivalent certification in the specialist area. The equivalents accepted include: American/Canadian Board Registration, Facharzt (German), French Board DES, Australian or New Zealand Fellowships, Indian DNB, F.R.C.P. etc.
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ substantive post-specialty qualification experience
- Have a minimum of 12 years’ experience post Medical qualification
- Speak English of professional/medical proficiency
- Dominance of the Arabic language is considered a strong asset
- Open-ended contract with a 3-month probation period
- Monthly salary starts at US$9,500 + incentives depending on qualifications and experience
- 48 working hours, 6 days per week
- Second on-call duty only
- Health Insurance provided
- Paid vacation leave 30 days + CME leave 7 days
- License Practice Fees + All Residency & Medical Issuance of License + annual Registration fees are covered
- Annual tickets home for the employee and their family