Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
Description: Permanent full-time Pediatrician; the position will be regional in scope with base location to be determined.
Responsibilities include local outpatient clinics, consultation for Inpatient and Emergency Department patients, as well as consultant services for the region via telehealth and in-person traveling clinics.
- ONLY candidates with a full license to practice in Canada will be considered
- 37.5 per week
- 9 half-days of direct clinical care per week
- on-call services at a rate of 1:3
- 20 days of vacation leave per year; 5 days of miscellaneous leave; 10 days of study leave; and 5 days compensatory leave after 12 months of service
- Approved relocation expenses with a two-year commitment
- Furnished Temporary Accommodation available plus an annual housing subsidy of $5,000 after the initial 12 months of employment
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Labrador Travel and Allowance Benefit.
- Partial reimbursement of malpractice insurance