Kuwait City is the political, cultural, and economic center of Kuwait. Arabic is the official language and English is widely spoken. There is an excellent level of healthcare and medical treatment, and the country is considered to be on a par with the facilities in the United States and Western Europe.
Leading health care organization established in 1963 as the first private hospital in the State of Kuwait. The hospital has sub-specialized medical/surgical departments, and is equipped with 130 beds and currently under expansion to add 100 more.
In order to be granted a Consultant license to practice, you MUST possess one of the following:
- UK CCT or equivalent certification in the area of specialty. The equivalents accepted include American/Canadian Board Registration, Facharzt (German), GMC, Australian or New Zealand Fellowships, F.R.C.P., etc.
- Ph.D. or Fellowship from a North American or European institution/Royal College
- Have a minimum of 5-7+ years’ experience post-specialty qualification
- Speak English of professional/medical proficiency
- The dominance of the Arabic language is considered a strong asset
- Open-ended contract with a 100-day probation period
- Competitive monthly salaries + job-related incentives