Location of post: Madrid (Spain)
- Research, selection, introduction and placement of candidates, which are medical doctors of all medical and surgical specialties
- Recruitment, profiles matching
- Candidates relationship building. Regular interactions with the talent pool
- Development of your client portfolio, which is made of hospitals and clinics, but also sports federations, audiovisual production companies, events and tourism companies
- Customers relationship building. Keeping them informed of the progress of your searches until placement completion
Profile we are looking for: You have a natural talent for building relationship and a natural business acumen. You are extremely dynamic, curious, ideally coming from a sales background, negotiation, prospection or any other background that demonstrate your desire to always go forward. You enjoy talking on the phone and you always welcome challenges in a positive way. You are a person of trust and possess strong humanistic values. You wish to have a positive impact every day and allow countless people around the world to benefit from medical care thanks to your daily input.
Languages: Bilingualism in English-French or in Spanish-French is required for the role.
Work Schedule: From Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm. Onboarding and Training provided. You’ll be equipped with modern tools and new technology to efficiently work. The role offers the right balance between autonomy and teamwork.
Contract: Important base salary + consequent Bonus if objectives are met + Sponsorship of your resident card (NIE) + 30 days of holidays per year. Evolution within our group internationally is available.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form available on this web page. We have a preference for Video Resume so do not hesitate to be creative in your candidacy. free to call us at +34 916 589 022 if you have questions and wish to find out more about us.