Location: Madrid (Spain)
- • Creation and edition of job ads on the internal system and job boards
- • Follow-up with clients and candidates on important documents to be provided
- • Verification of the candidates’ professional registrations
- • Classification of administrative documents and constitution of candidate files
- • Internal system updates and files upload
- • Mailing of contractual documents (Contracts / Orders of missions ...)
- • Transmission of candidates’ files to clients
- • Close work collaboration with six different services and real time processing of information
- • Handling of incoming calls. Description of the company over the phone to prospective clients in search of complementary information about Prodie Santé
Profile we are looking for: You have a natural talent for building relationship and are extremely organized. You can remain concentrated in a dynamic environment. You enjoy talking on the phone and you always welcome challenges in a positive way. You are a person of trust with strong humanistic values. You wish to have a positive impact every day and allow countless people around the world to benefit from medical care thanks to your daily input.
Languages: bilingualism in English-French or Spanish-French is required for the role.
Work Schedule: From Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm. Onboarding and Training provided. You’ll be equipped with modern tools and new technology to efficiently work. The role offers the right balance between autonomy and teamwork.
Contract: Important base salary + consequent Bonus if objectives are met + Sponsorship of your resident card (NIE) + 30 days of holidays per year. Evolution within our group internationally is possible.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form available on this web page. We have a preference for Video Resume so do not hesitate to be creative in your candidacy. free to call us at +34 916 589 022 if you have questions and wish to find out more about us.