LOCATION: Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 years, 3-month probation period
SCHEDULE: 48 hours, 6 days per week
- Possess UK CCT/CCST qualification or equivalent: American Board, Canadian Board, French DES or DIS, German Facharzt, MD AND Specialty Diploma from a Western European country
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience after specialty program graduation. Work experience must be continuous (gaps cannot exceed one year)
- Dominate a level of English AND Arabic of Professional Proficiency.
- Be eligible for the Consultant status as per the country’s guidelines.
- Compensation is tax-free and commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Incentive program
- Paid furnished accommodation and transportation allowance
- Health Insurance for the successful candidate + authorized dependents
- Child education allowance of up to US$4,000/year/child
- Annual tickets home for the employee + authorized dependants
- Annual leave allowance of 40 calendar days + 5 days’ professional leave
- The initial agreement is renewable