Oman is known for its popular attractions. Wadi's deserts, beaches, and mountains are areas that make Oman unique to its neighboring GCC nations.
Multi-specialty50 bedded hospital with inpatient and outpatient services and a pharmacy.
In order to practice as a consultant in Oman, you have to prove that you have the following certifications:
- CCT or American/Canadian Board, or German Facharzt, or French Board DES, or Australian or New Zealand Fellowships (Alternatively, candidates who have been in Consultant posts which pre-date CCT will require fellowship of a Royal College and have at least 10 years’ experience post Fellowship.
- Have a minimum of 14+ years’ experience post-specialty qualification
- Speak English of professional/medical proficiency
- The dominance of the Arabic language is considered a strong asset
- Competitive Salary + Revenue Share
- Open-ended contract
- Friendly working environment
- Medical benefits for professional and family
- Direct air ticket for professional and family
- Probation period 3 months