Voted 2017's best location for Expats with top votes on "very friendly and welcoming" and "good place to raise a family" and "good country to work in".
Leading group of hospitals with facilities in India and the GCC. This role is with its first-established private hospital in the GCC, a multi-specialty facility with over 60 beds.
In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST possess ALL of the following:
- Specialist qualifications
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience post-qualification
- Possess an English level of professional/medical proficiency
- Meet NHRA standards to obtain a Specialist license depending on the country of diplomas. To determine your eligibility see the Licensing Requirements for Physicians in Bahrain: https://www.nhra.bh/
Preference is given to those who have DataFlow verification or NHRA License
- Competitive Salary + Revenue Share
- Friendly working environment
- Minimum 2-year commitment
- Annual Air Ticket
- Family visa
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice Insurance