LOCATION: Abu Dhabi - UAE
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: Being responsible for the leadership, strategy, infrastructure and development of research and research programs within the SEHA network.
Establish research priorities and enhance/ organize/ assess/ implement processes associated with clinical research that will position SEHA as an influential member and contributor in the national and international research community.
- Extensive experience in healthcare research and related compliance, auditing, conducting investigations, monitoring standards, or related experience
- Eight or more years managing clinical research programs including direct supervision of staff
- Experience in managing clinical research data collection, reporting, outcomes, quality improvement and standards/pathways.
- Master's degree in science, business administration, public health, and healthcare administration, or nursing.
- A personal commitment to and evidence of mentoring clinical researchers and fostering postgraduate research training