CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITIES IN KUWAIT,
THE COUNTRY OF FALCONS!
Kuwait City is the political, cultural, and economic center of Kuwait. Arabic is the official language and English is widely spoken. There is an excellent level of healthcare and medical treatment, and the country is considered to be on a par with the facilities in the United States and Western Europe.
Accredited with Joint Commission International and Accreditation Canada International, our client is one of the first private hospitals established in the country. It is equipped with 100 beds and is a known leading provider of premium healthcare.
Our client is seeking specialists at the Consultant level in the following area:
– Clinical Haematology
In order to be granted a Consultant license to practice, you MUST possess the following:
– CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training) or equivalent certification in the specialist area. The equivalents accepted include: American/Canadian Board Registration, Facharzt (German), French Board DES, Australian or New Zealand Fellowships
– Have a minimum of 3 years’ substantive post specialty qualification experience
– Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience post Medical qualification
– Speak English of professional/medical proficiency
– Dominance of the Arabic language is considered a strong asset
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Consultant for Kuwait”.
* Due to the high volume of response, we are only able to respond to candidates who are eligible to obtain the Consultant license per the abovementioned requirements.