Within the mission, vision and values of the organization, participates in the strategic planning and operational management of the assigned hospital (in either Oman or Bahrain).
Ensures the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of assigned clinical and support departments. Operates in five primary domains of activity: leading, collaborating, integrating, facilitating, and evaluating.
In charge of Financial, Customer/Patient, Process and People Responsibilities
- Education: MBA/MMA in Hospital Management + Bachelor's Degree in healthcare/health management, nursing, business administration, or related healthcare field
- Experience: 5+ years post Masters. Minimum of 5 years administration and leadership responsibility within a top hospital (50+ beds)
- Working knowledge and experience in Performance Improvement; Clinical, Fiscal, and Human Resources Management.
- Ability to plan strategically and implement new processes and programs through data analysis and cost effective interactions.
- Experience in the GCC is mandatory.