Bahrain is considered one of the best locations for Expats with top votes on "very friendly and welcoming" and "good place to raise a family" and "good country to work in".
Leading group of hospitals with facilities in India and the GCC. This role is with its first-established private hospital in the GCC, a multi-specialty facility with over 60 beds.
In order to be eligible for this position, you MUST possess ALL of the following:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of post-specialty qualification experience
- Possess a level of English of professional/medical proficiency
- Meet NHRA standards to obtain a Consultant or Specialist license. To determine your eligibility see the Licensing Requirements for Physicians in Bahrain: https://www.nhra.bh/
Preference is given to those who have DataFlow verification or NHRA License
- Salary is tax-free and commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Incentive program
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Health Insurance for the successful candidate + authorized dependents
- Annual tickets home for the successful candidate + authorized dependents
- 30 days leave per year
- Visa and licensing fees are covered by the hospital
- End of service benefit